My take on the Daily Stand-Up
- Meeting to last no longer than 15 minutes
- Schedule as early as possible each day to work for both on- and off- shore team members
What we do
- Summarise what you’ve done since the last meeting.
- Summarise what you will you do before the next meeting.
- Summarise what is getting in your way or keeping you from doing your job.
What we don’t do
- Status updates
- Problem solving
- Deep dive issues
- Technical discussions
Definition of done
- Coded to Standards
- Checked into separate branch
- Unit and integration tested as part of the CD pipeline
- Pull request submitted